- 12 Apr 2021My experience with Boataround was very…My experience with Boataround was very nice for now. I tried to find a boat for ...Cosmin
- 12 Apr 2021Excellent so farProfessional and very helpful staff. Quick answers to doubts and questions. So f...Andrzej
- 8 Apr 2021Great Support from Boataround.Great Support from Boataround.customer
- 8 Apr 2021Amazing Experience.Dear Boataround Team, thank for your amazing support while choosing the right y...Stefan
- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
- 30 Mar 2021Excellent serviceI really appreciate the help of Boataround team in finding the right boat for my...Janoš Tšonka
- 28 Mar 2021Thank You Boataround!Boataround was the right way to book boats for a bigger group! Thank you!Gabriel Banica
- 25 Mar 2021We approached Boataround for our first…We approached Boataround for our first trip on a catamaran along the coast of Cr...customer
- 24 Mar 2021The nicest customer service I have ever…The nicest customer service I have ever experienced. They have found the time to...customer
- 24 Mar 2021Excellent serviceExcellent service Especially Anna Horvath which is one of the best officer Boata...Constantin Cosma
Catamaran Punta Nuraghe Pier
2 boats available
Punta Nuraghe Pier offers 3171 catamarans for rent. A sailing holiday on a catamaran brings you the ultimate comfort on board thanks to a generous living space both above and below deck. Catamarans are perfect for a relaxing family sailing holiday or a sailing trip with your friends. Rental prices for catamarans start at 14 £ per day.
Dufour 48 | Argo
- Yacht type
- Classical mainsail
- Flat screen TV
- Outside GPS plotter
- Solar panels
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.
Punta Nuraghe Pier is situated nearby Porto Rotondo, Italy.