- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
- 9 Feb 2021Good ExperienceGood service, proactive professional approach.Jack Sparrow
- 4 Feb 2021It's a third time with BoataroundIt's a third time I have booked my sailing vacation with Boataround. The website...Returning customer
Please, try your search again!
Romania offers 1 main sailing region, with 6 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Limanu.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 1 marina: Life Harbour Marina.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleet of 1 charter company: Set Sail Charter.
How to rent a boat in RomaniaBoats in Romania can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Romania, people most often rent sailing yachts.
Sailing yachts are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.