- 3 Mar 2021Always perfectAlways perfect. Efficient and friendly staff I always recommend Boataround to ev...Sailing Munich
- 1 Mar 2021We have just rented a catamaran from…We have just rented a catamaran from Boataround : Very professional, friendly an...Patricia
- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
Please, try your search again!
Russia offers 8 main sailing regions, with 162 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Crimea, Moscow Region and Saint Petersburg.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 24 marinas, the most popular are Marina DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Moscow, Yacht club Admiral and Balaklava Bay.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 13 charter companies in Russia. Les Canalous and Atlasyco Charter got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in RussiaBoats in Russia can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Russia, people most often rent motor yachts, sailing yachts and motor boats.
You do not need a sailing licence to enjoy a carefree holiday on a gulet. These boats are always provided with a crew allowing you to relax and take in the sights.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Houseboats are spacious and designed for slow river cruising. They are ideal for a family sailing holiday on water. You rarely need a sailing licence to rent a houseboat.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.