- 15 Jan 2021BrilliantBrilliant, and great service. Always on the end of a phone, and happy to help wi...simon brown
- 12 Jan 2021satisfactionThank you for the good working system, large selection of ships, your quick resp...customer
- 12 Jan 2021LydiaMany thanks to Lydia. Very friendly, helpful and professional.Markus Zach
- 11 Jan 2021Boataround.com offers a great Service.Boataround.com offers a great Service. The booking is simple and the staff is a...Customer from Germany
- 11 Jan 2021Helpful teamHelpful team, competitive pricing and all round good serviceChris Pearson
- 5 Jan 2021Great service from BoataroundGreat service from Boataround. The agents were prompt and extremely helpful. Thi...customer
- 4 Jan 2021Great serviceGreat service , nice and professional people taking care of all customer needscustomer
- 1 Jan 2021Very helpful staffVery helpful staff. A big thank you to Peter and Jana. I'll certainly be booking...customer from the UK
- 30 Dec 2020verry customer friendlyverry customer friendlycustomer
- 30 Dec 2020Great SupportWell designed homepage with a huge portfolio of ships, instant support and a ver...customer
20 boats available
Russia offers 1447 motorboats for rent. Try a motorboat for a perfect day-long boat trip. You can handle, park and anchor a motorboat easily almost anywhere around the shore. Rental prices of motorboats start from 17 € per day. Popular regions are Crimea, Saint Petersburg and Ulyanovsk Oblast.
- Yacht type
- Captain included
- FREE WiFi
- Flat screen TV
- Outside GPS plotter
Crownline 32 | Krolik
Only 20% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 20% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Please, try your search again!
Russia offers 8 main sailing regions, with 140 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Crimea, Moscow Region and Krasnodar Krai.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 23 marinas, the most popular are Marina DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Moscow, Yacht club Admiral and Kabel'shchik Yacht Club.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 12 charter companies in Russia. Captain Polo and Les Canalous got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in RussiaBoats in Russia can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Russia, people most often rent motor yachts, sailing yachts and motor boats.
You do not need a sailing licence to enjoy a carefree holiday on a gulet. These boats are always provided with a crew allowing you to relax and take in the sights.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Houseboats are spacious and designed for slow river cruising. They are ideal for a family sailing holiday on water. You rarely need a sailing licence to rent a houseboat.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.