- 8 Apr 2021Great Support from Boataround.Great Support from Boataround.customer
- 8 Apr 2021Amazing Experience.Dear Boataround Team, thank for your amazing support while choosing the right y...Stefan
- 1 Apr 2021TimelyTimely, proactive.customer
- 30 Mar 2021Excellent serviceI really appreciate the help of Boataround team in finding the right boat for my...Janoš Tšonka
- 28 Mar 2021Thank You Boataround!Boataround was the right way to book boats for a bigger group! Thank you!Gabriel Banica
- 25 Mar 2021We approached Boataround for our first…We approached Boataround for our first trip on a catamaran along the coast of Cr...customer
- 24 Mar 2021The nicest customer service I have ever…The nicest customer service I have ever experienced. They have found the time to...customer
- 24 Mar 2021Excellent serviceExcellent service Especially Anna Horvath which is one of the best officer Boata...Constantin Cosma
- 24 Mar 2021Fast and open communicationFast and open communication, excellent serviceRobert
- 23 Mar 2021Personal assistance!I enjoyed a quick and very helpful personal assistance. We are looking forward t...customerZ
Motor yacht Spain
194 boats available
Spain offers 1322 motor yachts for rent. Live the speed and feel the irresistible luxury by chartering a motor yacht as a bareboat or with crew. Rental prices of motor yachts start from 17 € per day. Popular regions are Andalusia, Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Costa Daurada, Formentera, Fuerteventura, Galicia, Gran Canaria, Ibiza, Mallorca, Menorca and Tenerife.
- Yacht type
- Motor yacht
- Captain included
- Petrol included
- Transit log included
- Deposit insurance included
- Bathing platform
Menorquin 130 | Thalassa
Port de Pollença,
Only 15% deposit needed
Great news! Now you only need 15% of the yacht price to guarantee your booking.
Please, try your search again!
Spain offers 15 main sailing regions, with 1140 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Mallorca, Ibiza and Costa Brava.
To explore the sights of Ibiza, sailors most often start their journey from Ibiza or San Antonio and head towards Platja de ses Salines Beach and Cala Comte Beach.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 79 marinas, the most popular are La Lonja Marina Charter, Sant Antoni de Portmany and Calanova Puerto Olimpico.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 175 charter companies in Spain. Iris Yacht Charter and Sail Fast Experience got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in SpainBoats in Spain can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Spain, people most often rent sailing yachts, motor boats and motor yachts.
You do not need a sailing licence to enjoy a carefree holiday on a gulet. These boats are always provided with a crew allowing you to relax and take in the sights.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.