- 18 Feb 2021Very proffesional approachVery proffesional approach. Thei provided us all the information very quickly.Florian
- 17 Feb 2021Responsive and very helpful support…Responsive and very helpful support during the booking process. Despite some com...Matthias Spinnler
- 17 Feb 2021Quick answers end very great help with…Quick answers end very great help with booking!Najla de Bakker
- 16 Feb 2021Perfect 5 stars servicesPerfect 5 stars servicescustomer
- 16 Feb 2021Just booked with BoataroundJust booked with Boataround, so straight forward.Lee Stewart
- 13 Feb 2021Love Boataround.Love Boataround. They doing a best offers on the market. Thank YouDomino Maen
- 11 Feb 2021ReliablePredictable, reliable, fastRobert
- 11 Feb 2021Excellent partnerExcellent partner. Answered quickly all my question. Recomended the best solutio...customer
- 9 Feb 2021Good ExperienceGood service, proactive professional approach.Jack Sparrow
- 4 Feb 2021It's a third time with BoataroundIt's a third time I have booked my sailing vacation with Boataround. The website...Returning customer
Gulet Tankerkomerc Marina Zadar
1 boats available
Tankerkomerc Marina Zadar offers 535 gulets for rent. If you are searching for ultimate comfort while on a sailing holiday, a private gulet cruise with a professional crew is a fantastic option. Rental prices of gulets start from 17 € per day.
- Yacht type
- No sail
- Captain included
- Cook included
- FREE WiFi
- FREE dinghy engine
- Transit log included
Gulet 14 | Nevijana
Should there be a travel limitation due to COVID-19, you can change the dates of your sailing holiday 7 days before the boat pick up date, without losing your booking prepayment.
Please, try your search again!
Tankerkomerc Marina Zadar is situated nearby Zadar, Croatia. The marina can accommodate up to 300 charter yachts.
It is located 12 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Zadar city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 30 €.
Tankerkomerc Marina Zadar boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.If you come by car, Tankerkomerc Marina Zadar provides a private parking. Parking fees are 10 € per day, or 70 € per week.