- 16 Sep 2021I do not need look up anywhere else…I do not need look up anywhere else when I need a boat.customer
- 14 Sep 2021Good ServiceGood Servicecustomer
- 14 Sep 2021Everything ok.Everything ok.Libor
- 13 Sep 2021perfect serviceOnce again, I would like to thank you for all the help and perfect service. I ch...Jan Vavrik
- 10 Sep 2021As usual all worked wellAs usual all worked well. The communication was clear, professional and on time....customer
- 10 Sep 2021I always had a great experience with Anna HorvathI always had a great experience with Boataround. The staff is really helpful, es...Tamas Gyorei
- 10 Sep 2021Everything was the bestEverything was the bestcustomer
- 8 Sep 2021Thank you for the wonderful support…Thank you for the wonderful support from Anna Horváth. I'm satisfied with the cu...Customer
The Bahamas Highlights
The Bahamas offers 2 main sailing regions, with 96 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Nassau and Great Abaco.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 6 marinas, the most popular are Palm Cay Marina, Harbour View Marina and Cruise Abaco.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 10 charter companies in The Bahamas. Dream Yacht Charter - The Americas & Bahamas and Sail Tomorrow got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in The BahamasBoats in The Bahamas can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in The Bahamas, people most often rent catamarans, undefined and motor yachts.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.