Flexibility matters. Should there be travel limitations, you can postpone or cancel your sailing.
- 22 Nov 2020Very competent and friendly serviceVery competent and friendly serviceLeszek Domański
- 22 Nov 2020Very easyVery easy, very fast, if the boat is as you work, than you have won a new custom...customer
- 18 Nov 2020Excellent serviceExcellent service, quick and reliable.PeterP
- 17 Nov 2020Excellent companyI am very pleased of the communication with this company. Friendliness, prompt m...Oleg
- 12 Nov 2020Quick answers and very adaptive and…Quick answers and very adaptive and responsice to requests and needs.Don
- 11 Nov 2020nice and service-minded staffnice and service-minded staff. you get a quick response when you make an inquiryJanne
- 11 Nov 2020Great service in difficult Covid…Great service in difficult Covid conditions and ability to postpone trip to next...Martin M
- 5 Nov 2020bester Servicebester Servicecustomer Harald
- 3 Nov 2020Very fast response and great offermy experience with boataround was just great. Very professional working, very fa...customer
- 30 Oct 2020Helpful and efficientHelpful and efficientGeoff Cave
Motorboat United Kingdom
5 boats available
United Kingdom offers 1443 motorboats for rent. Try a motorboat for a perfect day-long boat trip. You can handle, park and anchor a motorboat easily almost anywhere around the shore. Rental prices of motorboats start from 17 £ per day. Popular regions are Scotland.
Please, try your search again!
United Kingdom Highlights
United Kingdom offers 5 main sailing regions, with 70 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Southampton, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 9 marinas, the most popular are Port Hamble Marina, Hamble Point Marina and Largs Yacht Haven.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 9 charter companies in United Kingdom. Hamble Point Charter and Lagoon Watersports got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in United KingdomBoats in United Kingdom can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in United Kingdom, people most often rent sailing yachts, houseboats and motor boats.
Sailing yachts are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Houseboats are spacious and designed for slow river cruising. They are ideal for a family sailing holiday on water. You rarely need a sailing licence to rent a houseboat.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.