We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 29 Sep 2022Great first experienceFirst time I’ve used Boataround - very responsive, very competitive. Thanks for ...Alan Watkins
- 28 Sep 2022Adam was of great assistance and…Adam was of great assistance and offered prompt responses.customer
- 26 Sep 2022Perfect servicePerfect service, even short termMN
- 26 Sep 2022GreatVery corespondiveorit
- 25 Sep 2022Best personally service!Thank You for the best personally service! It's my third charter by boataround. ...alex sailor
- 23 Sep 2022Overall a positive experienceThe site is good and informative. The charter company "Sea Novels" were also goo...Claes
- 22 Sep 2022All has been very well.Quick answer for…All has been very well.Quick answer for my different questions.I recommend Boatr...Pierre ARCE
- 21 Sep 2022Boataround, the one and onlySecond time i am going through boararound.com to book my vessel. again, very smo...RS
Lagoon 380 S2 | Calypso
- Length11.55 m
- Draught1.15 m
- Berths8 + 2 max 8 people can stay overnight
- Beam6.53 m
- Engine2x21 hp 31.3 kW
- Fuel tank200 l
- Type of mainsailClassical mainsail
- Water tank600 l
Navigation and safety
- Bow thruster
- Outside GPS plotter
- Outside shower
- Classical mainsail
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Bathing platform
- Inside speakers
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
4-cabin catamaran Lagoon 380 S2 - Calypso was built in 2016, and it is docked in Volos Port, Greece.
Calypso can accommodate up to 8 people in 4 double cabins and a saloon with 2 extra beds. Pillows and blankets are included in the price.
Catamaran Calypso offers 2 toilets with a shower.
Boat equipment features classical mainsail, bimini and outside gps plotter. It also boasts an an audio system, outside speakers and inside speakers. The fully-equipped galley includes an oven, cooker, sink and kitchen utensils.
This catamaran is operated by the charter company Sail Aegean.
Beds in saloon
Good to know
Sail Aegean | #65 of 514 charter companies in Greece
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Volos Port is situated nearby Volos, Greece. It is located 32 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Volos city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 70 €.
Volos Port boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a launderette, a car park, a petrol station and a toilet.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.
Frequently asked questions
What licences do I need to rent boat Lagoon 380 S2 | Calypso?
To rent a boat Lagoon 380 S2 | Calypso, you need a valid sailing licence. You can always verify the validation of your licence with us.
What is a Transit Log?
A Transit Log is a mandatory fee, which covers the final cleaning, licence fees and document preparation costs.
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What payment methods are accepted for services and extras booked on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot by Visa, MasterCard or in cash (Local currency or Euro). Pets onboard, Transit log (Final cleaning & bed linen) and Late boat check-in (late evening or Sunday) can be paid on the spot by Visa, MasterCard or in cash (Euro). Safety net can be paid on the spot only in cash (Euro).
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid for, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +44 330 818 0541 or via email at email@example.com. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Lagoon 380 S2 | Calypso insured?
Every boat listed on Boataround.com has full insurance.
What is the deposit?
The deposit is an amount of money used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damage done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card.
Can Lagoon 380 S2 | Calypso be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Lagoon 380 S2 | Calypso can be rented as a bareboat, or you can rent a professional skipper.