Flexibility matters. Should there be travel limitations, you can postpone or cancel your sailing.
- 22 Nov 2020Very easyVery easy, very fast, if the boat is as you work, than you have won a new custom...customer
- 18 Nov 2020Excellent serviceExcellent service, quick and reliable.PeterP
- 17 Nov 2020Excellent companyI am very pleased of the communication with this company. Friendliness, prompt m...Oleg
- 12 Nov 2020Quick answers and very adaptive and…Quick answers and very adaptive and responsice to requests and needs.Don
- 11 Nov 2020nice and service-minded staffnice and service-minded staff. you get a quick response when you make an inquiryJanne
- 11 Nov 2020Great service in difficult Covid…Great service in difficult Covid conditions and ability to postpone trip to next...Martin M
- 5 Nov 2020bester Servicebester Servicecustomer Harald
- 3 Nov 2020Very fast response and great offermy experience with boataround was just great. Very professional working, very fa...customer
- 30 Oct 2020Helpful and efficientHelpful and efficientGeoff Cave
- 27 Oct 2020Thank you very much for your great…Thank you very much for your great support in swift re-arrangement of booking da...customer
- Yacht type
- Sailing yacht
- Classical mainsail
- Transit log included
- Captain included
- Deposit insurance included
- Flat screen TV
- Bathing platform
- Outside GPS plotter
Vega Balaton 25 | Kincsem
Balatonfenyves | Balatonfenyves Kikötő
Please, try your search again!
Hungary offers 3 main sailing regions, with 69 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Lake Balaton, Tokaj and Lake Tisza.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 9 marinas, the most popular are Füred Marina, Siófok Marina and Mahart Tokaj.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 9 charter companies in Hungary. Hungarian Sea Yacht and Vitorlázz Füreden got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in HungaryBoats in Hungary can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Hungary, people most often rent sailing yachts, houseboats and motor boats.
Sailing yachts and catamarans are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Houseboats are spacious and designed for slow river cruising. They are ideal for a family sailing holiday on water. You rarely need a sailing licence to rent a houseboat.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.