- 24 Jul 2021100 % satisfactionPetra found a boat for us according to our ideas in half a day during our trip t...Miriam
- 23 Jul 2021Renting supportAs for the renting process, I am very pleased with the colaborators: Petra, Dami...Rox.Flore.
- 22 Jul 2021Excellent assistance, thank you, Anna!First of all, looking over different platforms at the same boat, boataround.com ...Alex
- 18 Jul 2021Best charter agent on the market:)Boataround is the best charter agent on the market - we experience convenient an...Returning customer
- 18 Jul 2021QuickQuick, friendly, informative, proactive. Lets see how I see it after the boat tr...Peter
- 13 Jul 2021Boataround reviewI started my search on Sunday morning and by early afternoon I had my reservatio...Paul
- 13 Jul 2021Great experienceThis is my third experience with Boataround in 3 years. My friends and I - we ha...Puiu Leder
- 10 Jul 2021Perfect service!Very responsive and professional staff!Erik
Ireland offers 4 main sailing regions, with 168 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Leitrim, Leinster and Galway.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 4 marinas, the most popular are Carrick on Shannon marina, Banagher marina and Le Boat Portumna Marina.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 4 charter companies in Ireland. Carrickcraft and Locaboat Holidays got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in IrelandBoats in Ireland can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Ireland, people most often rent houseboats.
Houseboats are spacious and designed for slow river cruising. They are ideal for a family sailing holiday on water. You rarely need a sailing licence to rent a houseboat.