- 24 Jul 2021100 % satisfactionPetra found a boat for us according to our ideas in half a day during our trip t...Miriam
- 23 Jul 2021Renting supportAs for the renting process, I am very pleased with the colaborators: Petra, Dami...Rox.Flore.
- 22 Jul 2021Excellent assistance, thank you, Anna!First of all, looking over different platforms at the same boat, boataround.com ...Alex
- 18 Jul 2021Best charter agent on the market:)Boataround is the best charter agent on the market - we experience convenient an...Returning customer
- 18 Jul 2021QuickQuick, friendly, informative, proactive. Lets see how I see it after the boat tr...Peter
- 13 Jul 2021Boataround reviewI started my search on Sunday morning and by early afternoon I had my reservatio...Paul
- 13 Jul 2021Great experienceThis is my third experience with Boataround in 3 years. My friends and I - we ha...Puiu Leder
- 10 Jul 2021Perfect service!Very responsive and professional staff!Erik
Slovenia offers 2 main sailing regions, with 47 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Izola and Piran.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 2 marinas, the most popular are Marina Izola and Marina Portorož.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 5 charter companies in Slovenia. Pitter Yachtcharter and Batana Navtik got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in SloveniaBoats in Slovenia can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in Slovenia, people most often rent sailing yachts, motor yachts and motor boats.
Sailing yachts are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.