We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- Nov 23, 2022One happy customerPetra from customer service -very nice, professional and helpful attitude! Easy ...Happy sailor
- Nov 23, 2022Very pleased with fast knowledgable…Very pleased with fast knowledgable service witrh all the prices and conditions ...Mr stephen Marfleet
- Nov 20, 2022Excellent booking service did a booking and you responded…I did a booking and you responded within 15 minutes by phone and we sort out som...ARNE OISTEIN FRESTAD
- Nov 8, 2022very responsible, professional team...excellent experiences, quick advice,Lubos Maruniak
- Nov 7, 2022I ask some informations on sunday pm…I ask some informations on sunday pm and i received an answer immediatly An ans...FDcustomer
- Nov 4, 2022Great serviceGreat service, follow-up with phone calls and appropriate alternative offers - V...Ole Gerkensmeyer
- Nov 2, 2022This is the second time I have used…This is the second time I have used Boataround.com for our Caribbean yacht char...Serena Kelsey
- Nov 2, 2022Friendly fast and goodFast reply, competent guys on the phone, easy goingClemens B.
Fairline Phantom 40 | Julia
- Year1996 Refitted 2015
- Length40.7 ft
- Draft3.3 ft
- Berths4 + 1
- Beam14.8 ft
- Engine2x300 hp 447.4 kW
- Fuel tank277 gal
- Water tank145 gal
Navigation and safety
- Bow thruster
- Outside GPS plotter
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- DVD Player
- Inside cockpit speakers
- Flat screen TV
- Outside deck speakers
- Audio system
- Bathing platform
2-cabin motor yacht Fairline Phantom 40 - Julia was built in 1996, (renovated in 2015,) and it is docked in Marina Kremik, Croatia.
Julia can accommodate up to 5 people in 2 double cabins and a saloon with 1 extra bed. Pillows and blankets are included in the price.
Motor yacht Julia offers 2 toilets with a shower.
Boat equipment features generator, bimini and bow thruster. It also boasts a flat screen tv, heating, air conditioning, an audio system and dvd player. The fully-equipped galley includes an oven, cooker, sink and kitchen utensils.
This motor yacht is operated by the charter company Offshore Boote.
Beds in saloon
Good to know
Offshore Boote | #71 of 581 charter companies in Croatia
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Master sailing license (or equivalent)
Pets are allowed. Extra charges may be applicable.
6 € / day
42 € / week
If you are arriving by plane and require transport from the airport to the marina, kindly inform us so that we may assist you.
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Marina Kremik is situated nearby Primošten, Croatia. The marina can accommodate up to 393 charter yachts.
It is located 21.7 miles from the nearest airport and 2.5 miles from Primošten city center. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 45 €.
Marina Kremik boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a laundromat, a currency exchange, a parking lot, a gas station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.If you come by car, Marina Kremik provides a private parking. Parking fees are 6 € per day, or 42 € per week.
What is a Transit Log?
A Transit Log is a mandatory fee, which covers the final cleaning, licence fees and document preparation costs.
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What payment methods are accepted for services and extras booked on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot only in cash (Local currency). Refundable deposit can be paid on the spot by Visa, MasterCard or in cash (Local currency).
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid for, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +1 786-686-4152 or via email at email@example.com. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Fairline Phantom 40 | Julia insured?
Every boat listed on Boataround.com has full insurance.
What is the deposit?
The deposit is an amount of money used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damage done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card.
Can Fairline Phantom 40 | Julia be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Fairline Phantom 40 | Julia can be rented as a bareboat, or you can rent a professional skipper.