- Jul 26, 2021The booking process was very simple &…The booking process was very simple & fluent! Great support!Michal S
- Jul 24, 2021100 % satisfactionPetra found a boat for us according to our ideas in half a day during our trip t...Miriam
- Jul 22, 2021Excellent assistance, thank you, Anna!First of all, looking over different platforms at the same boat, boataround.com ...Alex
- Jul 18, 2021Best charter agent on the market:)Boataround is the best charter agent on the market - we experience convenient an...Returning customer
- Jul 18, 2021QuickQuick, friendly, informative, proactive. Lets see how I see it after the boat tr...Peter
- Jul 13, 2021Boataround reviewI started my search on Sunday morning and by early afternoon I had my reservatio...Paul
- Jul 9, 2021Very helpfulVery helpfulcustomer
- Jul 7, 2021Spot onVery helpful and prompt responses. I highly recommendVlad
United Kingdom Highlights
United Kingdom offers 12 main sailing regions, with 195 boats available for you to choose from for your sailing holiday. Favourite sailing destinations are to be find in Southampton, Scotland and South West England.
Currently you can rent a boat and start your journey from from 22 marinas, the most popular are Le Boat Benson, Le Boat Laggan and Bellanaleck marina.When searching for a boat, it is possible to choose from the fleets of 12 charter companies in United Kingdom. Hamble Point Charter and Black Prince Narrowboat Holidays got the highest ratings from our customers.
How to rent a boat in United KingdomBoats in United Kingdom can be rented with or without a skipper. To rent a bareboat a basic sailing licence is sufficient. Boataround always displays the sailing license needed in the boat information.
When wishing to sail in United Kingdom, people most often rent houseboats, sailing yachts and motor boats.
Sailing yachts are frequently rented as bareboats, but those who wish, there is always a possibility to charter these yachts with a professional skipper.
Houseboats are spacious and designed for slow river cruising. They are ideal for a family sailing holiday on water. You rarely need a sailing licence to rent a houseboat.
Larger yachts can only be rented as crewed and provide both comfort and luxury. A motor yacht guarantees a unique way to discover the coastline and significantly extends the distance the sailor can cover during the yacht charter.