We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 29 Sep 2022Great first experienceFirst time I’ve used Boataround - very responsive, very competitive. Thanks for ...Alan Watkins
- 28 Sep 2022Adam was of great assistance and…Adam was of great assistance and offered prompt responses.customer
- 26 Sep 2022Perfect servicePerfect service, even short termMN
- 26 Sep 2022GreatVery corespondiveorit
- 25 Sep 2022Best personally service!Thank You for the best personally service! It's my third charter by boataround. ...alex sailor
- 23 Sep 2022Overall a positive experienceThe site is good and informative. The charter company "Sea Novels" were also goo...Claes
- 22 Sep 2022All has been very well.Quick answer for…All has been very well.Quick answer for my different questions.I recommend Boatr...Pierre ARCE
- 21 Sep 2022Boataround, the one and onlySecond time i am going through boararound.com to book my vessel. again, very smo...RS
Gulet 89 | Andeo
- Length27 m
- Draught2.5 m
- Beam6.6 m
- Engine350 hp 261 kW
- Fuel tank3000 l
- Type of mainsailRolling mainsail
- Water tank7500 l
Navigation and safety
- Outside GPS plotter
- Bow thruster
- Salon GPS plotter
- Teak deck
- Rolling mainsail
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Bathing platform
- DVD Player
- Inside speakers
- Flat screen TV
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
- Snorkel sets
- Water skis
This 27m long gulet was built in 2000, and it is docked in Gruz Port, Croatia.
Andeo can accommodate 10 guests in 5 cabins. Shower and 5 toilets are also available.
Guests’ comfort on board is assured by 3 crew members.
In hot weather, guests will benefit from Air conditioning and Generator.
Sailing is great fun on this gulet as Snorkel sets, Water skis and Wakeboard are included in the price.
This gulet is operated by the charter company Andeo Gulet.
Beds for the crew
Good to know
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
No licence is needed
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Gruz Port is situated nearby Dubrovnik, Croatia. The marina can accommodate up to 20 charter yachts.
Gruz Port boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.
Frequently asked questions
What licences do I need to rent boat Gulet 89 | Andeo?
To rent a boat Gulet 89 | Andeo, you don’t need a licence.
What are the additional costs?
You can find the additional costs listed as mandatory extras in each boat’s profile. You should also consider the mooring costs, petrol and food expenses during your sailing holiday.
What payment methods are accepted for services and extras booked on the spot?
The extras can be paid on the spot only in cash (Local currency or Euro). Tourist Tax can be paid on the spot only in cash (Local currency).
What documents I’ll receive from Boataround after the reservation?
You will receive an instant booking confirmation and the charter contract. After the reservation has been paid for, you will receive the crew list, boarding pass, and marina base information.
How can I cancel my reservation?
Contact our customer service on +44 330 818 0541 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you immediately.
Is boat Gulet 89 | Andeo insured?
Every boat listed on Boataround.com has full insurance.
What is the deposit?
The deposit is an amount of money used to guarantee the coverage of any potential damage done to the boat. It will be pre-authorised on your card.
Can Gulet 89 | Andeo be rented with or without a skipper?
Boat Gulet 89 | Andeo can only be rented with a professional skipper.