We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 15 Jun 2021You can hardly do it better...!If the holiday is going to be as perfect as the organisation before it will defi...Dr. Thomas Uhlmann
- 14 Jun 2021Good experienceGood platform, nice stuff, good price.customer
- 8 Jun 2021Excellent services!Excellent services!! Thank youBiliana
- 4 Jun 2021Very professional and friendly.Very professional and friendly.Alex Shvartz
- 3 Jun 2021Excellent service and supportThe support and the service provided by Boataround were absolutely top! This con...Marc J.
- 2 Jun 2021Great and fast support.Great and fast support.Alex
- 21 May 2021Booked for third year in a row, again super happy!This is the third time I booked with boataround. Besides getting me the best dea...David Jesch
- 19 May 2021yacht chartergreat servicecustomer
- 18 May 2021Excellent team!The customer service is excellent. Easy to understand their English. They are he...Àron
- 15 May 2021Very friendly and helpful!!!Very friendly and helpful!!!Jens D.
Lagoon 400 | Jazz Point
Charter company: Aba Vela
Translated by Google
- Type of mainsailClassical mainsail
- Engine2 x 40hp
- Fuel tank400l
6-cabin catamaran Lagoon 400 - Jazz Point was built in 2012 and it is docked in ACI Marina Split, Croatia. Jazz Point can accommodate up to 12 people in 2 single cabins, 4 double cabins and a saloon with 2 extra beds. Pillows and blankets are provided during the catamaran rental.
Catamaran Jazz Point offers 4 toilets and a shower.
Lagoon features Classical mainsail, Salon GPS-Plotter, Bimini and Bathing platform. It also boasts Audio system, Outside speakers and Inside speakers. Fully-equipped kitchen includes Oven, Cooker, Sink and Kitchen utensils.
Beds in saloon
Navigation and safety
- Salon GPS-Plotter
- Outside shower
- Classical mainsail
Saloon and cabins
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Inside speakers
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
- Bathing platform
Good to know
ACI Marina Split, Split, Croatia show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
Not sure yet? Don't worry, you can specify your arrival time later. We will pass along the information to the charter company to ensure the yacht is ready for your arrival.
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
$9 / day
$83 / week
If you are arriving by plane and require transport from the airport to the marina, kindly inform us so that we may assist you.
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
ACI Marina Split is situated nearby Split, Croatia. The marina can accommodate up to 318 charter yachts.
It is located 26 kilometres from the nearest airport and 2 kilometres from Split city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 35 €.
ACI Marina Split boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM, WiFi, a launderette, an exchange office, a car park, a petrol station, a toilet and showers.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.If you come by car, ACI Marina Split provides a private parking. Parking fees are 8 € per day, or 70 € per week.
Frequently asked questions
Reviews for Lagoon 400 | Jazz Point
Translated by Google