- 22 Jul 2021Excellent assistance, thank you, Anna!First of all, looking over different platforms at the same boat, boataround.com ...Alex
- 18 Jul 2021Best charter agent on the market:)Boataround is the best charter agent on the market - we experience convenient an...Returning customer
- 18 Jul 2021QuickQuick, friendly, informative, proactive. Lets see how I see it after the boat tr...Peter
- 13 Jul 2021Boataround reviewI started my search on Sunday morning and by early afternoon I had my reservatio...Paul
- 13 Jul 2021Great experienceThis is my third experience with Boataround in 3 years. My friends and I - we ha...Puiu Leder
- 10 Jul 2021Perfect service!Very responsive and professional staff!Erik
- 9 Jul 2021Very helpfulVery helpfulcustomer
- 8 Jul 2021flexible and helpfulflexible and helpfulcustomer
Tjeukemeer 900 | Limanda
Charter company: Yachtcharter Wetterwille
- Toilets1 1 Electric toilets
- Fuel tank250l Fuel consumption 3l/h
The living area of this houseboat consists of 2 cabins and accommodate 5 people.
This houseboat is equipped with Bimini and Bow thruster. In chilly weather guests will benefit from heating. Flat screen TV, Audio system, Outside speakers and Inside speakers are also available.
An equipped kitchenette can be found onboard, where Cooker, Sink and Kitchen utensils is prepared to facilitate cooking. Freezer complete the galley.
This houseboat is managed by Yachtcharter Wetterwille.
Navigation and safety
- Bow thruster
Saloon and cabins
- Kitchen utensils
- Inside speakers
- Flat screen TV
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
Good to know
Marina Beachclub Terherne, Terherne, Netherlands show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Marina Beachclub Terherne is situated nearby Terherne, Netherlands.
Marina Beachclub Terherne boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including a toilet.
All berths are connected to water and electricity.