We guarantee the best price on every yacht available. If you happen to find a better price elsewhere, let us know. We will beat it.
- 24 Jul 2021100 % satisfactionPetra found a boat for us according to our ideas in half a day during our trip t...Miriam
- 23 Jul 2021Renting supportAs for the renting process, I am very pleased with the colaborators: Petra, Dami...Rox.Flore.
- 22 Jul 2021Excellent assistance, thank you, Anna!First of all, looking over different platforms at the same boat, boataround.com ...Alex
- 18 Jul 2021Best charter agent on the market:)Boataround is the best charter agent on the market - we experience convenient an...Returning customer
- 18 Jul 2021QuickQuick, friendly, informative, proactive. Lets see how I see it after the boat tr...Peter
- 13 Jul 2021Boataround reviewI started my search on Sunday morning and by early afternoon I had my reservatio...Paul
- 13 Jul 2021Great experienceThis is my third experience with Boataround in 3 years. My friends and I - we ha...Puiu Leder
- 10 Jul 2021Perfect service!Very responsive and professional staff!Erik
Lagoon 400 S2 | Why not 11
Charter company: AVeleCazzate
- People10 (12 people for daily use)
- Type of mainsailClassical mainsail
- Engine2 x 45hp
- Fuel tank400l
- Water tank600l
4-cabin catamaran Lagoon 400 S2 - Why not 11 was built in 2016 and it is docked in Port of Lefkada, Greece. Why not 11 can accommodate up to 10 people in 4 double cabins and a saloon with 2 extra beds. Pillows and blankets are provided during the catamaran rental.
Catamaran Why not 11 offers 4 toilets and a shower.
Lagoon features Classical mainsail, Generator, Salon GPS plotter, Bimini and Outside GPS plotter. It also boasts Heating, Air conditioning, Audio system, Outside speakers and FREE Stand Up Paddle. Fully-equipped kitchen includes Microwave, Oven, Cooker, Sink and Kitchen utensils.
Beds in saloon
Navigation and safety
- Salon GPS plotter
- Outside GPS plotter
- Classical mainsail
Saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen utensils
- Pillows and blankets
- Inside speakers
- Outside speakers
- Audio system
- Stand Up Paddle
Good to know
Port of Lefkada, Lefkada, Greece show on the map
Would you require different pick-up or drop-off times? Let us know and we will try our best.
, (09:00 - 10:00)
Not sure yet? Don't worry, you can specify your arrival time later. We will pass along the information to the charter company to ensure the yacht is ready for your arrival.
, (17:00 - 18:00)
Cancellation / Payment policies
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to your selection. Please check the payment conditions when selecting the price above. Check price
Sailing licence required
Standard sailing licence
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Payment methods accepted by charter company
Information about the marina
Port of Lefkada is situated nearby Lefkada, Greece. The marina can accommodate up to 100 charter yachts.
It is located 20 kilometres from the nearest airport and 1 kilometre from Lefkada city centre. Taxis from the airport cost approximately 45 €.
Port of Lefkada boasts a wide range of facilities for sailors, including an ATM and a car park.
It also offers a restaurant and a supermarket.
All berths are connected to electricity.